88-98 trim paint codes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Well the color i want was in a 96 tahoe 2dr 2wd that i no longer own so i have no way of getting the code. The 13I was from a 95 truck we had setting around here.
My 96 tahoe had a very light grey color.
OK, the 96 Tahoe could also come with 13I light gray but in my opinion that year's color was darker than the older interior style. When I was building a truck with 96-up "light" gray interior, I used SEM "medium gray" # 15393. It came really close, but was slightly lighter than the factory gray, at least the parts where the color was molded-in instead of sprayed on. In other words the A/C vents, fuse lid, etc.

Richard

Reaction score
OK, the 96 Tahoe could also come with 13I light gray but in my opinion that year's color was darker than the older interior style. When I was building a truck with 96-up "light" gray interior, I used SEM "medium gray" # 15393. It came really close, but was slightly lighter than the factory gray, at least the parts where the color was molded-in instead of sprayed on. In other words the A/C vents, fuse lid, etc.

Richard

Stupid question but i have heard people talk about this SEM paint or dye. Where might i be able to get this from? Hate to sound like a dummy but i must ask.

Reaction score
I never should have asked. I can get it from the big O just need to get it in a quart or pint.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a dumb question cause i really dont know the difference either. What is the difference between dye and paint? Would you know this someotherguy?