88-98 trim paint codes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the bright or the very light grey interior color code? I do not have a truck with this color bt i would like to dye all the trim in my tahoe i am building to this color.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My color code i think is 13d which is slategray when i googled it. Thats the number right next to my paint code so im guessing thats the interior code. Hope i helped.. Heres a pic of my door panel
You must be registered for see images attach

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A 02 tahoe console that i got at the junk yard awhile back. I hated that factory console i had, dam drinks would always tip over when i would turn. I just painted it black like the dash. Its a pretty good console but i like the obs escalade console cause it goes all the way to dash

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ooooh okay looks good but yeah that Esky console would look killer painted all black and all the way to the dash!!! I'd say do it man!! Nice steering wheel does the horn button work on it?

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it would look killer all black but i like the look you have with the black and grey. It would match my truck like that to. See what happens. Yes the horn button works

Reaction score
mine is a 13I says it is a light grey so it has to be close to yours. Im gonna shoot you a pm 1sickcrewcab have a question or 2. again lol

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Interior trim colors changed several times over the years. The 13I you mentioned is generally from a 90-94. 13D is considerably darker and is typically seen on 96-up.

This is 13I, or light gray, as seen in a '94 model here:

There's a really weird gray used in most 88-89 that is the darkest. It almost looks like it has a blue tint.

Richard

Reaction score
Well the color i want was in a 96 tahoe 2dr 2wd that i no longer own so i have no way of getting the code. The 13I was from a 95 truck we had setting around here.
My 96 tahoe had a very light grey color.