88-98 trim paint codes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's actually some cheap billet wheel from eBay for 80 bucks. It's from 94 and down Chevys. Just had to trim shifter cover a little to fit. Other then that it went on perfect. Yes horn works and i don't know what a clockspring is but since these c2500 trucks don't have airbags it went on good.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I was wondering if I was right considering it has a 5 bolt ring like a Grant wheel, but half-wrap billet like most Billet Specialties. Now that I look a little closer the adapter looks like Grant too. Weird...

Anyway yeah using one of those you have to trim the lip a bit on the column plastics, where the hub of the wheel meets it. Some wheels like that will have interference problems with the turn signal lever.

Billet Specialties does have a nice smooth aluminum adapter meant for 95-up trucks, for their wheels. Their stuff is kinda pricey.

Richard