88-98 trim paint codes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Wow! Weird! Never had that problem. Wonder if that would happen if you separated the inner box from the door before you dyed it.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
And I'd like a '95-'98 manual column with TILT!
Oh yea...& a cruise control system for a stick. Came in the 2500/3500's. Years? Dunno!

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know. It's like a diamond in the rough. I want one so when I covert to floor shift or a center console shifter if you won't look out of place. Oops just spilled the beans on a project I've been working on

Reaction score
Ive got one from a 98 3500. No air bag b/c they didnt come with one. Floor shift and tilt. 250 b/c of how rare they are and does not include shipping. I am in North East Arkansas.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I asked first. Find your own!

Sewlow has been looking forever! Haha

I have. These trucks hit the wreckers, & the vultures descend & pick 'em clean within less than a week, plus they bust up everything in the way to get at what they want.
When I find the tilt stickshift column, you can HAVE my non-tilt for a stick! Pay for the ride & it's yours! How's that for a deal?