88-98 trim paint codes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
And I'd like a '95-'98 manual column with TILT!
Oh yea...& a cruise control system for a stick. Came in the 2500/3500's. Years? Dunno!

Cruise control system? Shouldn't be any different from one out of an automatic column, same multifunction switch across the board, just different with/without tilt and of course with/without cruise, 1995-up.

Or do you mean the cruise servo? Also same from an automatic truck, just get the one with the appropriate cable for your engine.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the issue or overlooking something? I haven't slept so that could be it. :gr_grin:

Richard

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Cruise control system? Shouldn't be any different from one out of an automatic column, same multifunction switch across the board, just different with/without tilt and of course with/without cruise, 1995-up.

Or do you mean the cruise servo? Also same from an automatic truck, just get the one with the appropriate cable for your engine.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the issue or overlooking something? I haven't slept so that could be it. :gr_grin:

Richard

For a stick, the cruise requires 2 sensors. One for the brake pedal, one for the clutch.
The box, the cable, & the wiring harness for an auto I can find easy enough. Just not sure if the box, or the harness is the same for a stick, or, if a second pedal sensor could be wired into an auto style box/harness. It'd be nice if the box had the provision for a second sensor. Then I could just grab one from another vehicle.
Wonder what would happen if I was to splice the second sensor into an existing sensor from an automatic.
More research!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
They're just switches. Check the wiring diagrams for how you'd set it up. It's not a difference in the cruise module itself, just the wiring for the means to interrupt it via brake/clutch switch.

Richard

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A 02 tahoe console that i got at the junk yard awhile back. I hated that factory console i had, dam drinks would always tip over when i would turn. I just painted it black like the dash. Its a pretty good console but i like the obs escalade console cause it goes all the way to dash
You must be registered for see images attach
Your dash looks very well done. What did you use to paint it?

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks!! I used that duplicolor vinyl and fabric flat black. But just like sewlow always says . Prepping is everything, so took me a while to prep everything right but i like the way it came out.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks!! I used that duplicolor vinyl and fabric flat black. But just like sewlow always says . Prepping is everything, so took me a while to prep everything right but i like the way it came out.

Yuup got to agree with that prepping is everything!!!

Dej13801

Reaction score
A 02 tahoe console that i got at the junk yard awhile back. I hated that factory console i had, dam drinks would always tip over when i would turn. I just painted it black like the dash. Its a pretty good console but i like the obs escalade console cause it goes all the way to dash
You must be registered for see images attach
What brand steering wheel adapter is that and does the horn still work did you have to remove the clockspring

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Leather half-wrap, billet, has an adapter that fits 95-up column, that's 99% sure that'll be a Billet Specialties wheel.

Richard