88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will this work with an HIDs, any use in haveing it with HIDs? Def doing the 4 hi mod anyway.

Yes it works great with HID's. I installed my harness when I did my HID's and have had zero issues with either of them. The harness was an easy install and works great. I have no flickering or any other problems with my HID's either. Definately a worthwhile mod for trouble free bright headlights....

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Same setup I've built for both my GMT400 trucks, it is a great upgrade for the headlights and really does improve even the stock light output.

I'm sending you a PM, you don't actually need the 3rd relay to have 4-hi on a wiring setup like this.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lemme get a qoute then for a HD harness with 4 HI mod, and anything else you can do with them (light supercharger?, LOL) to 73160.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will be sending you a PM within the next few weeks, I think this and HIDs will be a christmas present to myself haha

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been eyeballing this harness you have for a week now and I am trying to figure out the difference between yours and the one from LMC. I called LMC yesterday and they told me their harness uses 10awg wire. I find this hard to believe since their kit is only $30 and its made in China I bet. Can you give me some insight on your harness a little more as it compares to the LMC one? I do like the 4hi mod so your harness is a lot more appealing at the moment since its all in one setup.

Also, the kicker for me is that I have all the 14awg wire AND the 9006/9005 sockets. I just need relays. I just dont have a wiring diagram at the moment and Im pressed for time.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO there is no comparision. I have never actually had an LMC harness but have had other chinese made ones. You will wind up replacing that LMC harness within a year I bet. This HD harness is much better built and well worth the extra $ over the LMC or any other offshore brand. The quality of the components, construction of the harness and most of all after sale support are 100x better than you will get anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.