88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brickyard

Reaction score
Are you going to be making this for awhile yet? I am definitely interested for down the road.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
He makes them on order I think, so yeah, I'm sure he'll continue to make them as long as relays and wire are used on cars....now when they start using wireless signals and lightning electrodes on cars, it may get harder to find obsolete stuff like wiring and relays. :D

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will this work with an HIDs, any use in haveing it with HIDs? Def doing the 4 hi mod anyway.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will this work with an HIDs, any use in haveing it with HIDs? Def doing the 4 hi mod anyway.

Yes this works very well with HID's! With the HD harness installed with HID's, it ensures that you are not overloading the factory wiring and provides the HID's with 13.8 volts + so they will run at 100% and will not have any issues with flickering or anything of that nature. I have one of these Harness installed on my 94' with HID's and it definitely made a difference in brightness, as well as taking the load off of the headlight switch and provides the Headlights clean direct power from the battery!

Also the 4-High is a must for anyone who has HID's, if anyone is interested in 4-High kits I have those for sale as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.