88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tony, I was looking for an answer on the location of the stock plug that this harness would plug into. The previous owner did some electrical work on the truck and I think the stock headlight harness has been altered.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you route it in the manner suggested in the directions you will plug the factory passenger side low and high beam plugs into the hd harness. there are female plugs in the hd harness for this. It plugs in just like it would to the headlight bulb.

You unplug the dr side factory plugs and leave them unplugged. I wrapped mine in electrical tape for a little extra saftey.

Plug the hd harness into the high and low bulbs on both sides.

Hook up the power and ground, mount relays and your done....

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can someone post a picture of the location of the factory headlight harness where this kit splices into? Is there a plug or something that can just be unplugged or does the kit require the user to splice into the wiring coming from the switch?

Just as Paul said, my HD Harness's plug into the OEM passenger side headlight plugs! 100% Plug n' play!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like to say thank you very much for everyones support and kind words! I truley appreciate it guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.