$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Pointless pic of the DRLs on lmao

You must be registered for see images attach

This is the only headlight polishing method I use. I’ve always had great results out of this product.
Good to know! Cause if we do keep the pickup it needs this done badly!
Between me and my parts lady and the park manager/ handyman we think we might have the blue oval 's problem figured out. I think the in radiator transmission cooler/ fluid warmer has **** the bed. My transmission fluid " leak" that I couldn't find is actually the fluid getting into the coolant. Yup, it makes mud! That's the only place the two fluids get close together, so that kinda has to be it. Hopefully I can get a radiator, hoses and a flush, and a new transmission filter and fluid, for less than the truck cost. If the boss kicks some $$ in too that'll help. I think he was kind of shocked when I told him the transmission was fixing to go.....

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Didn’t take many pictures today, but I cleaned a few spots that I missed in the interior, polished the front bumper, attached the hanging part of the front bumper molding with double sided tape, restored / polished the turn signal lenses. Put the bulbs in for ***** and giggles.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m on the fence, I will probably install one to see how it looks on this truck, but that’ll likely be down the road some

Sounds good. Well got several options. Plain deflector. Deflector with recovery hooks. Or deflector with fog lights lol. That truck can pull any of the three off well unless you decide to do without. Stock wise I know gm did that lol.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
After watching the LKQ inventory online for weeks now, they finally got a GMC in yesterday. So I stopped by after work and found a perfect grille already removed for me and placed on a neighboring car. That worked out great! I’ll start sanding and painting tomorrow.

This thing is in good enough shape, maybe I should paint my truck gray to match it instead of vice versa lmfao