$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
After watching the LKQ inventory online for weeks now, they finally got a GMC in yesterday. So I stopped by after work and found a perfect grille already removed for me and placed on a neighboring car. That worked out great! I’ll start sanding and painting tomorrow.

This thing is in good enough shape, maybe I should paint my truck gray to match it instead of vice versa lmfao
You must be registered for see images attach
Great find, looks like you got the filler piece too! Glad you caught a break at the yard. Maybe I'll have good luck like that when I get to go to my local pick a part. Just have to wait for the mud from 15" rainfall from Beta to dry up lol.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Great find, looks like you got the filler piece too! Glad you caught a break at the yard. Maybe I'll have good luck like that when I get to go to my local pick a part. Just have to wait for the mud from 15" rainfall from Beta to dry up lol.
Someone else removed the filler piece, I bought mine a few weeks ago, the way the grille and filler panel is sitting is how I found them! So no effort on my part lol

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Removed the corner lights this evening to get started on sanding the grille, broke one of the nipples on one of the reflectors, but my trusty JB Weld clear will resolve that.
I got the grille assembly sanded, next it’s time to tape off the actual grille and chrome ring and start priming.

Did a small...modification in anticipation for future plans....

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good way to do the uppers is cut a set of the bottoms up to get the riser part where bulb locks in because without that space the bulb will bottom out

* super glued piece on then went around it with jb weld to keep the moisture out

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Good way to do the uppers is cut a set of the bottoms up to get the riser part where bulb locks in because without that space the bulb will bottom out

* super glued piece on then went around it with jb weld to keep the moisture out

I have a set of Chevy corners that I can sacrifice for this...