Big Booty Judy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BP Hopkins

Reaction score
Ok, finally had a little time to work on the truck. Thanks again for helping me figure out the lighting issues.
1991 regular cab c3500 dually with a
350tbi backed up by a sm465 I believe it has 4:10 gears. It’s a Scotsdale, so wind up windows and a vinyl floor. It does have A/C. The truck sat in my dad’s junk yard for the last 16-17 years until I brought it home. I don’t have any before pics of the interior but it was nasty and had the typical busted up dash. I snatched out a better dash but it was blue, so naturally I redid the whole damn interior while I was painting it. I also swapped out the speakers and installed a new radio. I found a 94 bench seat the right color but it had a burn hole in the middle of it, so I installed an Amazon seat cover.
I pulled the transmission and replaced the clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing and the pilot bushing. Boy was it heavy!
Removed the wheels, cleaned and painted them, had new tires put on. Also new front rubber brake hoses. Also a new power steering pump, alternator, pulleys and belt. Since then I’ve been picking at the body in my spare time. I have taken a few pictures that I will share now, and I’ll have a few more tomorrow as I have the day off from work.
You must be registered for see images attach

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah man,the outside is for everybody else. Looks Goooood!!!!!

BP Hopkins

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_1779.jpeg
    IMG_1779.jpeg
    481.1 KB · Views: 0

BP Hopkins

Reaction score
Straightening out this situation is next on the list. I’m pretty sure I found a nice (er) bed, so maybe that’ll help cut down on the body work. While the bed is off I plan to go ahead and tackle cleaning and painting the frame and new drop shackles and hangers. I’ll try to document that process as I go.