RIP Big Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremytn86

Reaction score
Remembering Big Red. I loved this truck, I had just put a 383 in her when this happened. Broke my neck in that wreck. Passed out from a heart issue I didn't know I had at the time, went into the median, hit the end of a concrete wall and did a front flip. I loved this truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OMG!!!! That's crazy!!!
I sincerely hope that you are on the road to recovery. She gave her life for you, but at the end of the day, it can be replaced, you can't.
Best wishes in your recovery.

Edit....how the hell did the airbag not go off?!???!

Last edited:

jeremytn86

Reaction score
Ouch! I hope your health improves? There have been lots of sudden heart issues the past few years, so sad. Glad you made it!
This was Jan 2020. They said I'd never do any manual labor again, let alone climb poles or towers (I'm a journeyman lineman). I'm back at it and unless I tell people of my injuries, no one notices, except me. I'm my biggest critic and not as good as I once was, but I still can get it done.

jeremytn86

Reaction score
OMG!!!! That's crazy!!!
I sincerely hope that you are on the road to recovery. She gave her life for you, but at the end of the day, it can be replaced, you can't.
Best wishes in your recovery.

Edit....how the hell did the airbag not go off?!???!
Yep, back in the saddle. My head was the airbag against the windshield lol. Seriously I have no idea either. I was stuck between the seat and console. Broke the console off the floor, pulled the windshield open, crawled out and tried to walk it off till my leg quit working. I didn't know my neck was broke and my spinal cord was all tangled up on that mess. I thought my leg was broke lol.

jeremytn86

Reaction score
Sorry about the loss of a faithful traveling companion, but kudos to Big Red
for giving it all in order to protect it's owner.

Hope you are on a continuous upward spiral since that setback. Wow.
Yes sir, the good Lord was looking out for me. I can do most everything I used to now, this was Jan 2020.