$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
This is about coat #2 or #3, I’m not sure lol. But I’ve since sprayed another coat of white and then just now the first coat of clear. I’ll spray 3 or 4 more coats of clear tomorrow.

You must be registered for see images attach

When I polished my parking lamps, I got a little sloppy with the drill and knocked some of the black off of the lip

Because I really didn’t feel like masking them off, I took them inside and used some black paint and a small brush from my wife’s craft stuff and painted the lip back black.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Pulled the tape off and let the grill sit in the sun this afternoon. Definitely happy with it, I’ll wet sand the clear in the morning.

Focused on the corner lights next, polished the lenses, made and enlarged the holes for the lights and installed LEDs in all 4. I’ll add pics of those tomorrow after the silicone dries.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Went out and wet sanded the grille this morning, then started bolting up and wiring the corner lights. I used some yellow LEDs to complete the 4 high mod, I’m surprised that it took me til my 5th GMT400 to ever do this mod.

I wired both corner lights on each side together, then added a connector so I don’t have to cut the wires if I have to remove the grille in the future.

All put together. Not 100% happy with the paint or the fitment, but I guess that’s the beauty of used parts and duplicolor. But I’m satisfied for now.

All lit up

Another angle

I also polished the tail lights, even though the bottom tabs are broke on both, so they are both held in with one screw a piece.

Once it gets dark, I’ll see if I can get a good pic with the lights on.