$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Went and picked up a bumper today, thanks @bluex for the deal again! Also tried to find a grille with no luck.

@bluex ’s poor parts truck lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Trekking thru LKQ in an unsuccessful search of a GMC grille

Normal people would just bolt this up, and the numerous (some deep) lacerations on my hand are proof why, but of course I have to be extra as usual.

Broke out the 80 grit and knocked the surface rust down some, and sprayed the inside of the bumper with Rustoleum semi gloss black

Did the same to the remainder of the bumper brackets. You know...the bumper brackets that no one will ever see lol

Once this crap dries, I’ll get it all installed and use some chrome polish on the bumper (even though it cleaned up well without it)

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Been a little slower progress unfortunately. But I finally decided to actually install the bumper. Also, one of my employees got his 99 classic repainted, and decided to replace all of his front lights, he then gave me his old lights, nothing better than free! Lol.

This is how she was sitting when I started.

Bolted the bumper on, fought like hell with the lower grille filler panel. After some bloodshed (my blood of course) I got the panel properly installed.

Bolted on my “new” headlights. Holy F they’re brown....

Of course I had a couple headlight polishing kits, so grabbed one of those and the cordless drill. This pic shows the left side done.

And the finished product, the pics don’t do it justice, but both headlights turned out really good!