383 stroker!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I wanna stay fuel injected I like all the tuning capabilities that you can use. Im also going to get that 0411 ecu and a tune. Heard alot about mj engineering on this forum, so I might try them. Carb is an option but rather stay EFI. That's why I was wanting to get the holley or ram jet kit for when I wanna make more power. How much do you think port job and polish will help? I was thinking just a valve job and polish on the heads. I planing on making at least 330 hp 350 tq N/A. Well I was thinking maybe 9.5:1 so that way I'll be able to boost in the future w/O having to do a whole lot like buying new pistons, etc. I Know I Would Be Losing Hp And Tq Buy staying At That compression. Any idea how much it would be as opposed to having a 10:1 compression?

Have you thought about a marine intake?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

C1500stepside

Reaction score
I'm sticking with fuel imjection. So it looks like either the 60 or 80 then, what build kit do you know of that handles that kind of power for the 60e? I've heard that the 80 is the better and stronger transmission so I wouldn't mind going that way but if I can save myself some money and not have to purchase another tranny and just build the one I have that would be good.

C1500stepside

Reaction score
Maybe this is what you need.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/281327542035?nav=SEARCH

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I've thought about the marine intake and I'm not sold on it. It's basically just an upgrade to what the stock injection is but if you wanna make more power you got to upgrade it again, from what I've read. So for what is costs (used about $500 give or take) I prefer spending the money once on something like the holley stealth ram (a little more for the intake and tb) but plenty of room to improve. Oh and I have vortec heads and I'm gonna stick it with those for now. In the descriptions it looks like that intake is for tbi heads