2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this option "To aid nighttime loading, LED lighting available on Silverado (standard on Sierra) mounted under the bed rails."

Also noticed the Z71 package is using Rancho shocks, not bilstiens.

"On the safety front, the trucks tout available lane departure warning, forward collision warning systems, and backup camera, along with standard trailer sway control, hill start assist, side curtain air bags, and OnStar telematics." - I wonder how well these systems will play offroad.... or if you can turn them off.

You left out the Hill Descent Control........

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Not sure what i think of the interior yet. The vents right up against the cluster is weird, and the trailer brake controller above the headlight control....
You must be registered for see images attach

It looks like the shift lever will be blocking it when in drive....

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
I really like them the dash could be a bit better but it could be worse at the same time, if i had the coin i'd buy my wife one

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Not sure what i think of the interior yet. The vents right up against the cluster is weird, and the trailer brake controller above the headlight control....
You must be registered for see images attach

I love the center console. Not blown away by anything, but I don't dislike it either.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Wow, this thread took off since I left this morning! Damn. lol.

I REALLY, REALLY love these new GM trucks, I haven't really liked a new truck this much. They look completely AWESOME to me, I really love how looking at the side of the front resembles a GMT400, it just looks awesome. They did a really good job with this one, looking at it a bit more I can see more GMT400 influence in the new truck. Great job GM!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Also, V8 models get the 14SF standard.

Diggin the under-rail LED lights

And finally they went away from green backlighting! the cluster looks so nice.

Projector headlights too.

And on the GMC, they went back to the center emblem on the tailgate, just like the early GMT400's.