2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
The moar the marrier! See, I told you guys that there would be some resemblances to the GMT400, you all didn't believe me.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
These really make me want to do the mod for the top corner light.

You must be registered for see images

I'm so glad they went back to a split top and bottom light.

I see GMT400 from this angle...

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Yeah i'm actually surprised it does resemble it in ways. Moreso with the silverado grille than the sierra.

I'd get a GMC of course. They really outdid themselves IMO. Very happy and excited to see these bad boys.

I have a goal: in 3 year a GMC 3500 crew dually will be in my driveway. Have to hold out because i'm not buying a 1/2ton gas motor!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Nice! Ya, I wasn't surprised because I have seen photos of it before release, the guy at Reliable Chevy I was talking to who works for GM (not just the dealership) took me into hsi office and we discussed the trucks. I want a diesel in this body style, actually, either is fine since they look so good!

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Ya I think so to. I believe it would have been a good seller...

Unfortunately it comes down to how much $$$ you can make per unit, and apparently GM didn't think the numbers added up. It's disappointing to say the least.

Sent from my DEERE powered Droid

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it comes down to how much $$$ you can make per unit, and apparently GM didn't think the numbers added up. It's disappointing to say the least.

Sent from my DEERE powered Droid

Oh ya cost per unit is a big deal, you don't know the lengths they will go to save .10/unit....

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Yeah you have no idea.

Between 99-02 and 03-07c GM dropped so many things. My 02 has an underhood light, lumbar in the cloth manual seats, footwell lights under the dash, cabin air filter, and bottom rubber door gaskets. The later trucks had none of these things.