1999 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im a plumber, not electrician and I hate electrics
Damm that sucks sorry to hear that. First thing I would do is test the basics. Fuel pressure, spark, burnt wires. These chevys are notorious for just dying when the pump gets weak. Hopefully you'll get it back running. Good luck from a texas plumber:)

Nordin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it seems like the ICM is the problem for me, from what ive read and tested everything points on that thingy.
Must try to find me one over here in Sweden so I get it during next week.

A litle off-topic, hows plumbing in the states?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A litle off-topic, hows plumbing in the states?
Probably different then you but achieve the same overall point a to b. However even being from texas I plumb different then the northern states of the U.S and also in Louisiana. Each has there own terrain that slightly changes how water lines and sewer lines go in. Also over here we tend to practice hot on left and cold on right. Also we use 1 handle shower valves compared to 2 handle/ 3 handle. Were more and more going away from that. Also no lead accept for soldering brass toilet flanges lol

Nordin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Filled her up after a 300+ miles trip.
average 19mpg, 80% semi-large roads at 70mph.
Filled her when I left home and now when I came home again. Thats really really good in my opinion!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Filled her up after a 300+ miles trip.
average 19mpg, 80% semi-large roads at 70mph.
Filled her when I left home and now when I came home again. Thats really really good in my opinion!
I agree. That's pretty much what I got heading to San Antonio. Cruising at 70mph and driving it gracefully

Nordin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My rear brakes doesn’t have much more to give, are these ”kits” from rockauto garbage?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My rear brakes doesn’t have much more to give, are these ”kits” from rockauto garbage?

I just did all my brakes. Went with ac delco . Biggest thing I do is try to match oem whenever possible.