1998 2 door tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just for giggles I did an inflation calculation and our trucks would be worth 50k new today. Markets been around 5-25k used. I seen see yours in the top end at this rate if you decide to sell. I'm hoping their collectibles like the first gen broncos in the near future the obs broncos are up there also .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-22-15-12-43-778.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-22-15-12-43-778.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 6

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You should’ve done body color D pillars since you’re already painting them! They and whole rear end look so much better having them body color and just helps give that lil extra when you sit back and look at it.
I bought mine off eBay years ago from a junked one but it makes a big difference in overall look! just few pics to show you
You must be registered for see images attach
I've seen some nbs trucks with leds in the d pillars I might do

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First door panel in, have a few issues i need to flatten out still with other door.

Its a coverlay replacement, the switch assembly and light are a pretty snug fit, minor trimming may be needed, and the corner triangle is one piece with the door that requires some extra work
Is that painted? It looks so much cleaner then the factory grey . I don't want to paint mines because I had a Honda before and the previous owner painted the interior and it would melt in the summer time and get all over you.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that painted? It looks so much cleaner then the factory grey . I don't want to paint mines because I had a Honda before and the previous owner painted the interior and it would melt in the summer time and get all over you.
Its not painted, the plastic is black. They dont have the foam padding cover so they feel more firm and hard

CumminsFever

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In general I am not speechless. This beauty and the treatment it's getting have me speechless. Words don't do justice to this! Just keep posting pics for us to drool over!

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He makes those custom per order I'm pretty sure he can do a OBS harness. He does it pretty clean from the videos I've seen , haven't pulled the trigger yet on buying I think he made a video on how to make a harness also .

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Very kool yeah I’ve never seen that before. Here’s the obs one that’s off Pinterest so as far as where to buy I wouldn’t know lol