2 Door Tahoe / Yukon Roof Rack Delete Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLWHEELIN

Reaction score
Any update spf1268? I'm gonna start prepping the suburban for paint in the spring and would like to delete the roof rack.

hekg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interested in a set for my 4 door Tahoe. Thanks

Aviazx

Reaction score
** Two door Tahoe and Yukon Roof Rack blanking plates **

$100 includes 4 blanking plates, all screws, O-rings, and USPS Priority Mail shipping

If you want to remove your 2 door Tahoe or Yukon roof rack and keep the elements out, you need these blanking plates.
Or you can weld up the holes and repaint your roof.
But these deletion plates are much easier and they work.
These roof rack delete/blanking plates are made from automotive grade ABS plastic.
They are UV, weather, and impact resistant.

I suspect most people will primer and paint them to color match their Tahoe roof color. Check out Dupli Color. Or you can PlastiDip them too.

There is a small space between the bottom of the ABS plate and roof which is about a credit card thickness.
Comes with O-rings to keep the water out of the roof holes and the correct metric screws in Stainless Steel.

I am only making these for the 2 door Tahoes and Yukons right now.
Message me if you are interested in 4 door Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban roof rack delete plates and I might be able to create some.

Included are 2 LF/RR plates and 2 RF/LR plates. Bottoms are clearly marked so install is easy/fast.
LF = Left Front 1 plate
RR = Right Rear 1 plate
RF = Right Front 1 plate
LR = Left Rear 1 plate

When installing, make sure that the Outward facing Arrow is pointing out away from the vehicle.

Sorry - these are custom made items and they are not returnable. Proudly *Made in the USA*

Price includes USPS Priority Mail including insurance and tracking to the Lower 48 US States only.
Message me if you have any questions or concerns before ordering.

Thanks for looking.
Craig
Did you ever make these for a gmt400 suburban, looking to buy some

FLWHEELIN

Reaction score
I nope, not that im aware of, and I was one of the first couple of responders. He hasnt been on since Nov 2022. I need a set. Not desperate yet, but I'm getting close.. I'm gonna start looking for someone that does 3d printing and see if we can get some made. I'll post up here in I can get someone interested in doing them.

FLWHEELIN

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Knuckle Dragger! I would rather wait and support fellow members who have already put in effort and actually care about the fit and finish of our trucks. I'll stand by.. hope he and his family are all OK. Praying for him..

Kchevys

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this post is headed into zombie land....... anyone know if @spf1268 ever got clear of his life issues and strarted making/selling these?