2 Door Tahoe / Yukon Roof Rack Delete Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spf1268

The Dude Abides..
Reaction score
** Two door Tahoe and Yukon Roof Rack blanking plates **

$100 includes 4 blanking plates, all screws, O-rings, and USPS Priority Mail shipping

If you want to remove your 2 door Tahoe or Yukon roof rack and keep the elements out, you need these blanking plates.
Or you can weld up the holes and repaint your roof.
But these deletion plates are much easier and they work.
These roof rack delete/blanking plates are made from automotive grade ABS plastic.
They are UV, weather, and impact resistant.

I suspect most people will primer and paint them to color match their Tahoe roof color. Check out Dupli Color. Or you can PlastiDip them too.

There is a small space between the bottom of the ABS plate and roof which is about a credit card thickness.
Comes with O-rings to keep the water out of the roof holes and the correct metric screws in Stainless Steel.

I am only making these for the 2 door Tahoes and Yukons right now.
Message me if you are interested in 4 door Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban roof rack delete plates and I might be able to create some.

Included are 2 LF/RR plates and 2 RF/LR plates. Bottoms are clearly marked so install is easy/fast.
LF = Left Front 1 plate
RR = Right Rear 1 plate
RF = Right Front 1 plate
LR = Left Rear 1 plate

When installing, make sure that the Outward facing Arrow is pointing out away from the vehicle.

Sorry - these are custom made items and they are not returnable. Proudly *Made in the USA*

Price includes USPS Priority Mail including insurance and tracking to the Lower 48 US States only.
Message me if you have any questions or concerns before ordering.

Thanks for looking.
Craig

Attachments

• InstPlates1.jpeg
    InstPlates1.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Plates1.jpg
    Plates1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Plates2.jpg
    Plates2.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Plates5.jpg
    Plates5.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 72
  • Plates4.jpg
    Plates4.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 95

spf1268

The Dude Abides..
Reaction score
I will swing by the local junkyard to template out the Suburban and 4 door Tahoe/Yukon middle rack mounts.
I will update this thread when I have updated the design, and 3D printed out a test set.

Thanks for the interest !!
Craig

spf1268

The Dude Abides..
Reaction score
Any chance you're interested in making these for the S10 Blazers?
S10 Blazers? If the current design is close enough to be made to work, I can add those too.
If successful, you will have to point me to some S10 Blazer websites.

Hoping the junkyard has one or two S10's to look at..

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
S10 Blazers? If the current design is close enough to be made to work, I can add those too.
If successful, you will have to point me to some S10 Blazer websites.

Hoping the junkyard has one or two S10's to look at..

I've seen them asked about a number of times on S10Forums.com and blazerforums.com. IF you need dimensions send me a PM with what you need (pictures are good too). I have a 2 door Blazer in the garage and the rack hanging on the shelf. The plates should be the same for 2 door or 4 door.

GaryR

Reaction score
** Two door Tahoe and Yukon Roof Rack blanking plates **

$100 includes 4 blanking plates, all screws, O-rings, and USPS Priority Mail shipping

If you want to remove your 2 door Tahoe or Yukon roof rack and keep the elements out, you need these blanking plates.
Or you can weld up the holes and repaint your roof.
But these deletion plates are much easier and they work.
These roof rack delete/blanking plates are made from automotive grade ABS plastic.
They are UV, weather, and impact resistant.

I suspect most people will primer and paint them to color match their Tahoe roof color. Check out Dupli Color. Or you can PlastiDip them too.

There is a small space between the bottom of the ABS plate and roof which is about a credit card thickness.
Comes with O-rings to keep the water out of the roof holes and the correct metric screws in Stainless Steel.

I am only making these for the 2 door Tahoes and Yukons right now.
Message me if you are interested in 4 door Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban roof rack delete plates and I might be able to create some.

Included are 2 LF/RR plates and 2 RF/LR plates. Bottoms are clearly marked so install is easy/fast.
LF = Left Front 1 plate
RR = Right Rear 1 plate
RF = Right Front 1 plate
LR = Left Rear 1 plate

When installing, make sure that the Outward facing Arrow is pointing out away from the vehicle.

Sorry - these are custom made items and they are not returnable. Proudly *Made in the USA*

Price includes USPS Priority Mail including insurance and tracking to the Lower 48 US States only.
Message me if you have any questions or concerns before ordering.

Thanks for looking.
Craig
I have 1993 Suburban and could sure use a set of delete plates and hardware