1996 SCSB Daily Driver build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lownuff

Reaction score
Clearly I had no choice but to see what it looked like with the grille on.

Now it's a truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

Then I loaded it all up and took it home. I have a baby due any minute now so I'll be taking a week off from work. During that time I'm gonna tinker with it and try and wrap up all the small things.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Clearly I had no choice but to see what it looked like with the grille on.

Now it's a truck.

Then I loaded it all up and took it home. I have a baby due any minute now so I'll be taking a week off from work. During that time I'm gonna tinker with it and try and wrap up all the small things.

That definitely looks like a team! Congratulations on the new arrival, and on the truck as well. The newer vehicle colors are so cool looking, and when fresh, just pop in the sun.

lownuff

Reaction score
That definitely looks like a team! Congratulations on the new arrival, and on the truck as well. The newer vehicle colors are so cool looking, and when fresh, just pop in the sun.

Thank you! Yeah it really pops in the sun.

So I got the truck home and it sat in the garage for a bit.

Got the conversion done from W/T lamps. Threw them in there. Needed to wait on my LED bulbs to arrive so I jumped to putting the door handles and door panels back together.

My LED stuff showed up and I wrapped the truck up. All I have left are small stuff, front chevy emblem, the 4/6 drop. But for the most part she's ready to daily.

Jerryred94silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That 4/6 drop will look mighty fine, looks like she’s in monster truck mode at the moment lol. Looking really good so far! Love the color too. Somebody tried to repaint mine a long time ago. They must’ve been smoking something strong cause they did an AWFUL job. But one day I will have it repainted the right way and maybe, just maybe, it’ll look as good as yours;)

lownuff

Reaction score
That 4/6 drop will look mighty fine, looks like she’s in monster truck mode at the moment lol. Looking really good so far! Love the color too. Somebody tried to repaint mine a long time ago. They must’ve been smoking something strong cause they did an AWFUL job. But one day I will have it repainted the right way and maybe, just maybe, it’ll look as good as yours;)

Thanks! yeah definitely monster trucking right now. I don't know if it's in my head or what but when I drive it, I feel like I'm nose diving lol.

Prepping is the worst part of paint jobs ha!

The v6 isn't doing it for me, it feels super sluggish and because I have no self control, I'm on the lookout for a 6.0.

agraner91

Reaction score
Sweet looking build! I was going to go with a roll pan in the rear but now I am thinking a paint matched rear bumper is the way to go. Looks awesome while remaining functional :headbang: