1993 GMC fuel line fittings.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SKFengineer

Reaction score
Maybe I have more money than brains but my fuel line from the filter to the throttle body is getting pretty rusty and I'd like to replace it with braided SS lines and AN fittings. Does anyone know what thread sizes I'll need for the ends. I guess in the end I like the flexibility and hate the idea of trying to find the pre-bent lines at the parts store. Btw, as the title says my truck is a 1993 GMC std cab, short bed with a tbi 305.

Thanks

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A cheap and easy route is to use 88-89 fuel lines from the filter up and back to the union by the filter. They are braded.

SKFengineer

Reaction score
I did some searching and didn't come up with braded lines for the 1988-1989's. Maybe I need to look harder but I've been on a half dozen websites from NAPA to Rockauto. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears or if anyone knows the answer to the original question that is helpful too.

Thanks

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
My 89 is braided from the filter to the tbi on feed and return. I'll try to get part numbers when I get to work tomorrow.