1987 5.7 tbi off g20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I will vouch: Church's chicken is good! Popeyes can be hit or miss. I think if you go to the same Popeyes enough to be considered a"regular customer" you'll get better chicken. That seems to be my experience with the ones in greater Houston area anyway. I haven't been to a KFC in a year or so, since the Before Times. The one closest to me was very hit or miss then. The chickens they use are too small for me, I have to eat and buy more of it to be full. Not quite quail small, but this is Texas after all, gimme big birds!

1993GMCC2500SLX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should. 87 TBI engines were extremely similar if not identical to '88--89 TBI.

I won't make any promises on the engine mounts, exhaust manifolds, oil filter adapter, or the front accessory drive. May/May not be the same.
Throttle arm linkage on the tbi, and the TPS and the throttle valve cable because it is off a van,I know because my early 94 has a 87 Chevy p30 step van 350, and a 88 tbi supposed to be from a 350 truck, but the connections that are different usually the TPS sensor is the round style like the 94 should be, but mine was hacked and butt connected well some were just twisted back together,TPS,ect,iac,map so I had to fix those most have gotten replacement gm pigtails on them and I replaced the oil pressure sensor switch because the oil pressure gauge barely moved, when I checked it I found the p30 is a one wire connector and they shoved two pieces of wire in the outer two terminals so they would make connection,I put the correct one from gm for the 94 truck, anyways if I remember correctly p and g series vans have the throttle body linkage arm on the front or the opposite side of the tbi, because of how far the motor sits back