1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if the oil pressure sensor needs to be calibrated in the tune or if something is wrong, but I had 70 psi when I turned it off and 97 psi when idling.

I'm going to assume it's ~70 psi off at this point. At least it has oil pressure!

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, say what you want about Dodge, but it would take GM another 21 years to make a hood hinge that worked and still not as functional.

I laid out the harness again. This time I shoved everything under the high ram. Looks a lot better IMO. (That big tangle on the right is all OE stuff and is probably going away.)

I ran the manifold pressure reference off the throttle body. I need another T to go the waste gate, but it should work ... I hate how it looks.

The list is getting shorter. Bolt up the coil packs and make my plug wires, I need a throttle cable and pedal, run all the wires from the battery in some loom and secure them, secure the fuel lines, make the clutch line work. Then I can finally install the QA1 IFS.

You must be registered for see images attach

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It runs again. I think 95% of the engine related stuff is done.

I don't know what I did this time, but when I fired up the T-X it read 0 psi for oil pressure and then 40 psi after starting. I'll take it. This is the original however many 100-thousand mile oil pump with a new pickup tube o-ring.

Put a muffler on it because I was getting some wonky AF readings, but now it is hitting the crossmember and making noise. AF readings are good though ... 13 at idle.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It runs again. I think 95% of the engine related stuff is done.

I don't know what I did this time, but when I fired up the T-X it read 0 psi for oil pressure and then 40 psi after starting. I'll take it. This is the original however many 100-thousand mile oil pump with a new pickup tube o-ring.

Put a muffler on it because I was getting some wonky AF readings, but now it is hitting the crossmember and making noise. AF readings are good though ... 13 at idle.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Looks like a slick slip keep up the work

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the pipe off the TB is actually a vent and not a source for manifold reference. I need to use one of those ports on the back of the intake.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up this here radiator from Entropy Rad, it's a 2-row Mopar car radiator of the scratch n' dent sale variety. Scratchin' my head how to make this work ...

I order a straight neck thermostat housing which should help a lot with the lower hose.

I think the cleanest solution to the problem would be to find someone who can tig weld and move the radiator inlet and outlet to the passenger side.

You must be registered for see images attach