1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lower control arm mounts through the crossmember. There is a buttress on the inside that you can't see in the pic.

It's a bolt on kit from QA1. It's basically a mustang II suspension. The upper control arm mounts are little different though, which is good.

No SEMA for me, LOL.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm bastardizing the kit some. I'm using some knuckles that mount a wheel hub/unit from a Corvette and Corvette brakes.

Me and the boy got the brakes and rack installed. Still a couple of things to finish the install of the kit, but I have some customization to do first. (I want to move the wheel farther away from me so it's not in my lap anymore.)

You must be registered for see images attach

That's the suspension at full droop, she's going to be a lot lower with some weight pushing down. Those 18s look so small in that wheel well. LOL.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm bastardizing the kit some. I'm using some knuckles that mount a wheel hub/unit from a Corvette and Corvette brakes.

Me and the boy got the brakes and rack installed. Still a couple of things to finish the install of the kit, but I have some customization to do first. (I want to move the wheel farther away from me so it's not in my lap anymore.)

That's the suspension at full droop, she's going to be a lot lower with some weight pushing down. Those 18s look so small in that wheel well. LOL.
Those wheels are gonna look great. Excellent choice.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So here's where I'm at.

It's going to take a combination u-joint to work and I'm not sure if I want to spend the $27, LOL. I figure the odds of me being to able to make a decent driveshaft this way (without a lathe and dial indicators) are pretty low, and I'll have to spend the money to get a new one made anyway. When I do, I'll just get them to make it GM on one end and Mopar on the other. At least I was able to get my measurements, 56.5" center to center. (Pic not shown to actual length, LOL.)

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a clutch. The master cylinder has an adjustable pushrod and I just had to thread it out about an inch.

I was able to push the steering column up about 2 inches after I removed the "tree" shifter and forward about 6 inches. It looks like it's going to work with some hackery on the brackets that hold it to the dash.