1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really thought 20 feet should be plenty, oh well.

I ended up moving the tank over to try and shorten the distance as much as I could, but it didn't matter. I left the plastic on this time! I will build an enclosure for it and the battery to keep it out of the rain. Probably throw a cheap tool box in between.

You must be registered for see images attach

There are many ways to wire a fuel pump, this is how I did it. Basically, just a 30 amp universal fuel pump kit from Summit times two. I mounted the relays and breakers right to the side of the bed where the stake pocket is.
You must be registered for see images attach

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the last fuel hose made. I need to make battery and alternator cables and then I think I can start it assuming no fuel leaks, which is a big assumption.

I'm putting these two tasks here so I don't forget: ground the block and top off the oil before starting.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Got the last fuel hose made. I need to make battery and alternator cables and then I think I can start it assuming no fuel leaks, which is a big assumption.

I'm putting these two tasks here so I don't forget: ground the block and top off the oil before starting.
Slap some blue painter's tape across the windshield and write important stuff like that on it in sharpie. :)

Richard