14 bolt rears.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wade w

Reaction score
Well if you were "racing" before i was born your not young

This is not a build thread lol

sent from my outdated S3

Nope, Im not young, but Im not old either. It could have been a build thread. Granted, I did start it out wrong. Didnt think it would go the way it did. I have a build thread where they go. Look at the truck. What Im starting with is no show truck. Just doing what I can with it.

This is what I race. The truck is just a mild play toy. The chevelle looks the way it does for a reason. Watch the videos I posted.
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...ill-story-on-the-street-or-at-the-track/page2

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Nope, Im not young, but Im not old either. It could have been a build thread. Granted, I did start it out wrong. Didnt think it would go the way it did. I have a build thread where they go. Look at the truck. What Im starting with is no show truck. Just doing what I can with it.

This is what I race. The truck is just a mild play toy. The chevelle looks the way it does for a reason. Watch the videos I posted.
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...ill-story-on-the-street-or-at-the-track/page2

Cool the one video is blocked, once again never said i knew more than you about racing. You said stick to what i know which appearently is off roading but i also know plenty about racing so dont assume i dont

sent from my outdated S3

wade w

Reaction score
Cool the one video is blocked, once again never said i knew more than you about racing. You said stick to what i know which appearently is off roading but i also know plenty about racing so dont assume i dont

sent from my outdated S3

WOW. Calm down mister. I didnt say anything else about what you know or dont know. I just thought you might want to see the video. If your trying to watch it from a phone thats why you cant watch it.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
WOW. Calm down mister. I didnt say anything else about what you know or dont know. I just thought you might want to see the video. If your trying to watch it from a phone thats why you cant watch it.

Im plenty calm i never said you said anything else im just saying i dont doubt you. The one video works the other one says its right protected because of the music

sent from my outdated S3

wade w

Reaction score
Not sure why then. I watched them both again. Maybe because I subscribed to the poster. Either way. Thats what we do down here. Roads are all flat and straight and its away warm. Ive lived here for 8 years. Ive never seen it snow and stick here. When It does snow. It melts when it hits the ground.