wheel problem!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Love the wheels man really set it off! As for the belltech spindles, they push the wheels out about .5" (give or take) but djm's do not

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would really prefer mcgaughys as i have heard djm has a blake line issue or something like that rubbing? any one have input on that? i just really dont want to spend $200+ for a set of spindles that will give me more problems...

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
i would really prefer mcgaughys as i have heard djm has a blake line issue or something like that rubbing? any one have input on that? i just really dont want to spend $200+ for a set of spindles that will give me more problems...

I flipped my brake line on the caliper so it doesn't interfere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
finally got the new spindles on today, still rubs on a decent size bump but not as bad as driving on the freeway and rubbin wen u step on a pebble haha.. will get more pics up soon

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Have you trimmed off the bolt ends that stick into the wheel well from the stuff bolted to them in the engine compartment? Some of those were rubbing my tires & sounded like the tires hitting the fender lips.