wheel problem!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beaver's Chevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

will be on soon. minimal cutting of fender lip, mount and balance 265/35/22 tires and will be good to go...

Man I love those! So jealous. Keep the pictures coming once you get the tires mounted and on the truck.
Looks great.

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
local buddy of mine ordered them for me thru one of his guys, thanks for the compliments guys! been super busy at work havent had a chance to get them mounted but i will post pictures as soon as they are on.

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

they stick out too far towards the front wheel well, i have belltech spindles, if i switch to mcgaughys will it fix the issue? if anon has a definite answer please let me kno asap. Thank You!

Beaver's Chevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

they stick out too far towards the front wheel well, i have belltech spindles, if i switch to mcgaughys will it fix the issue? if anon has a definite answer please let me kno asap. Thank You!

Sorry to hear about the front, but they look great. You mind snapping a shop up the side from the rear. I'm curious how the rears tuck.
Thanks

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score

Not sure about Mcgaughys. Djm is a Definate though. The wheels look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk