wheel problem!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
ya i figured, i really wanted billets but i daily my truck and they would be really hard to keep up with. ordering AR novas in a 22x9 with a +15 and going to get them milled down to a +19 in front for more clearance. all chrome.

where are you getting this done? what type of shop? how much are they charging you?

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im not sure of the shop but it is here in az, my buddy did it to his wheels and they came out good. it all depends on the wheel and usually they can shave 1-4mm off a wheel. 300$ for all 4 if im not mistaken

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
hmm...if you could get me the shop's name, that'd be awesome. need to see what process they use so i can try and find someone local.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I've gotta guy in southern IN that maybe able to do it Eric I wanting to find a couple more ss wheels and have him widen them

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

will be on soon. minimal cutting of fender lip, mount and balance 265/35/22 tires and will be good to go...

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
New rims look great man! You should just box up those sport rims you got there and ship'em to me. :naughty: