what kind of lift should i buy now since i cant get the DC lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I fit 35s in under my 98 with just a crank and it did fine for everything.
Do you think I would have any issues running a 305/55/20 with just being cranked?? Found an awesome deal on a set of wheels with that size tire mounted up already I was thinking about. Thanks man
--Josh

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But was your front end pretty worn out? I'm guessing not.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Do you think I would have any issues running a 305/55/20 with just being cranked?? Found an awesome deal on a set of wheels with that size tire mounted up already I was thinking about. Thanks man
--Josh

I honestly have no idea because in that situation it is all about the wheel specs.

But was your front end pretty worn out? I'm guessing not.

Worn front end is one of the reasons the truck got sold.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you don't mind some trimming I can guarantee they will fit but without trimming I make no guarantees.
The corners of my airdam are already cut from the guy that I got the truck from. You think thats about all that may need trimming??

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea because in that situation it is all about the wheel specs.

Worn front end is one of the reasons the truck got sold.
But that was also when it had a body lift I was comparing it to my stock truck

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Again there is no telling.

I ran it without a body lift too.
your the most stuuborn person i have every talked to, but based off of what he was saying they fit, but then againg i could stuff 37s in the fender wells of my truck, it wouldnt fit right but it would work until you dropped the jack