what kind of lift should i buy now since i cant get the DC lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What lift would y'all reccomend i get I'm wanting a 6 inch but I want it to be a true 6 but also I donnt wanna pay out the ass for it so if y'all would plz let me know id appreciate it

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm just wanting to know if there's any other lifts that are a true 6in and that i ain't gotta pay out the ass for it cause I really don't wanna get a RXC cause I'm wanting to be able to fit 18s and 36s atleast

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
wtf? why couldn't you run 36s on a RCX lift? you can fit 37s with a RCX

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I posted that because it shows the other 6 inch drops, and I believe to fit 37s with an rcx you must have a body lift and atleast full crank for sure

bjballar41

Reaction score
i have an rcx lift and there is no way i could fit my 37s without a body lift of atleast 2 inches unless i cut a whole mess of things.

jantzer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to take my Cepek lift off if you're interested. I have one other guy interested. But, I will be checking on shipping when I can get it off and weighed. PM me if you're interested.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hopefully that guy that has dibs is me! Haha Once you find out on a shipping quote let me know man. Thanks
And for original poster, as far as I know, Superlift would be about the most popular aside from the Cepek. But I believe the Cepek is the only lift that you could run 37s with no body lift. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong there.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
37s on rcx with no body lift

You must be registered for see images attach