what kind of lift should i buy now since i cant get the DC lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would y'all think a rcx 6in and 17s with 35s would look good on my truck. I'm just wanting opinions plz let me know

Canada RCSB Mike

OBS is what I like!!
Reaction score
I think it will look sweet man, any lift will look great.
You must be registered for see images attach

These are 16`s but you get it.

good luck with the lift

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
37s on rcx with no body lift

DAMN that truck looks good!!!!!

Canada RCSB Mike

OBS is what I like!!
Reaction score
98chevy4x4

Canada mike is that a rcx lift and 35? And how much do you got it torsioned up?
Yeah its a 6" RCX w/ 315/75/16's, same as 35"12.5"x16". Its only crancked (mild) to level out. Still fairly nice angles on the CV joints.

I agree with Rewind, that is one sweet ride dirtyhick42.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I agree with Rewind, that is one sweet ride dirtyhick42.

it's ringos truck not mine.

this makes no sence, and that one on 37s, yes it fits, but i wonder how much trimming it has had done

this is what he had to say about it

well the plan went to **** they are to big. i need to get the boggers mounted and balanced and they will have to do till i can figure something out. body lift being last resort aka easy route. more fender trimming and a large hammer will be introduced soon. and for everyone to know, you are correct i have a set of wheels and tires that are my style 37 boggers on 15 inch black steel. but them tires was so damn expensive i was looking for a plan to keep the tread on them so i picked up a local sell. the 37/22s hit the rear of the fender, and that was the one thing i didnt want to trim but if i take a little off and hammer a bit they shoudld work for street purpose with very careful left turn (worse of the 2 sides). plus if i can make it works i will hold one of the stuffed titles. 37s on just an rcx is barely even talked about let alone a true 36.5x14 tire on a x9.75 wheels with unfavorable BS

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so they fit... barley... its like stuffing 35s under my truck... it would work... in a straight line and a very very very wide turn