What do you guys think for this 2wd?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And Im not sure if we can legally drive them between provinces, but in order to get it registered and if its from out of province, theres an out of province inspection that is needed. Not sure if its like a normal safety or more intricate. Never had them done before

Regardless of his high price, cant deny its a pretty good lookin GMT400.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
And Im not sure if we can legally drive them between provinces, but in order to get it registered and if its from out of province, theres an out of province inspection that is needed. Not sure if its like a normal safety or more intricate. Never had them done before

Regardless of his high price, cant deny its a pretty good lookin GMT400.

It is a nice looking truck, and fairly low mileage, of course that's probably from it's mandatory parking five months a year lol.

But, they pooped out hundreds of thousands of these thing's a year, so you can find another. Around me, all the trucks are beat to hell, and start at 2,200 bucks, rusty, bent, bad body mount's, 200,000+ miles on them. But that's asking price, I wonder what they are actually getting for them?

I just sold my 95 RCSS 4x4, had 158,000 miles on it, no tailgate, rusty, ugly. I listed it on Facebook for 2,000 and it was sold in about 40 minutes to my neighbor for 1,600 bucks.

So keep your eye out, if you're in no rush, then there's no need to rush. And the longer you take, the more time you have to save.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeh, well I still need to sell my '94 K1500 to get the cash in hand to buy another 2wd heheh...hoping it goes for $5500. That should set me up to find something good eventually

Rusty Nail

Artificial membership inflator
Reaction score
eww.
It's white.

Oh yeah, and it's white and has dents.

Eww.

2wd or 1wd? Gear ratio?

Swingin weight diff and abs?
Eww.
White kills the 3 door cool, IMO. (1year only?) Wait. It has rust bubbles ON THE ROOF? Wtf?

I'd keep lookin. White trucks are ***** as folk. What are you gonna do, work in it? It's a work truck? With highway 2.76-3.08s? 1wd, SWINGING WEIGHT, white, 3door with a rusted roof, dented cab, and lousy ABS that costs six thousand dollars? Lol? Seriously?

Why did you want it again?
That is garbage dude, it is NOT cool.

New tires are NOT a selling point.

Last edited:

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
He's up in Canadia, the low miles tells me it's parked a lot, which means they didn't bother to try during the winter.
Having low miles isn't always a good thing. Yes, the truck has low miles, but having a car sit does more damage than driving it in the long run. Did you get a chance to look under the truck to see if it has any leaks? Cars and trucks that sit tend to have gaskets and seals start to prematurely leak due to said seals and gaskets drying out.

Sent from my LeapFrog

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
eww.
It's white.

Oh yeah, and it's white and has dents.

Eww.

2wd or 1wd? Gear ratio?

Swingin weight diff and abs?
Eww.
White kills the 3 door cool, IMO. (1year only?) Wait. It has rust bubbles ON THE ROOF? Wtf?

I'd keep lookin. White trucks are ***** as folk. What are you gonna do, work in it? It's a work truck? With highway 2.76-3.08s? 1wd, SWINGING WEIGHT, white, 3door with a rusted roof, dented cab, and lousy ABS that costs six thousand dollars? Lol? Seriously?

Why did you want it again?
That is garbage dude, it is NOT cool.

New tires are NOT a selling point.
Why you being so rude about white trucks.. I don't know if it's just me but some people like them and your calling them gay? I don't like white either... but it's not that bad.

Honestly, being from Northern ontario, the truck is pretty mint even with that bit of rust. I wouldn't be scared about that... price? It's not bad compared to around here. I don't think I'd pay that much though.

Changing provinces shouldn't be bad, I bought my sled in Quebec and the only thing I ran into is paying quebec taxes , hen when you register it here, you pay ontario taxes and you have to apply for a refund from quebec. It's really not bad. Your province should be able to give you a 10 day pass to drive it to Alberta. ..

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
He's up in Canadia, the low miles tells me it's parked a lot, which means they didn't bother to try during the winter.

That makes sense, kinda thought that was what you meant but I wanted to be sure...didn't know if there was a Canadian law stating that one could only drive trucks 7 months out of the year lol