What do you guys think for this 2wd?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
That makes sense, kinda thought that was what you meant but I wanted to be sure...didn't know if there was a Canadian law stating that one could only drive trucks 7 months out of the year lol

Well, it IS a foreign country, who know's lol.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Wait a second.....so my truck is gay???? I never had a clue! That ******* keeps a good secret! I didn't even know my truck would fit in a closet :nono:

You should be nice, my truck deserves the same rights as conventional non ***** as folk trucks.
White Trucks Matter :rofl:

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Despite the lower mileage, that's far too much for a used 2wd. A dealership wouldn't even want that on a trade, they might give the guy $ 500 for it, at least in my area, then they would turn around and dump it the same day at a used car lot for $ 1500.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Despite the lower mileage, that's far too much for a used 2wd. A dealership wouldn't even want that on a trade, they might give the guy $ 500 for it, at least in my area, then they would turn around and dump it the same day at a used car lot for $ 1500.

I agree, trade on that would be 1,000 tops. They would offload it to a crappy lot like mine or scrap it and write the rest off. The nonsense people come up with is hilarious though, I mean seriously, if the dealer offered 5, and the least you'll take is 5, why doesn't the dealer own it? Lol.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Just FWIW, the black book value on my '12 Civic is ~$7500 -8000, ( with less than 60K kms ) and the dealership would offer on the low side in a trade around here.