WANTED - stock shackles and 2" BellTech coils - trade or cash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for a set of stock shackles, in case anybody has some sitting around - to keep me from having to boneyard something so small.

Also looking for a set of BellTech 2" drop coils, must be BellTech, must be 2". I've got some 3" to trade, or will pay cash.

Please send me a PM in case I miss replies directly to the post. Thanks!

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Got my shackles thanks to a member here, but still no springs. Bump - nobody has a set of 2" BellTech for sale, or want to trade them for 3" BellTech?

Richard

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The way bell tech sells the 2 inch coil is actually a 3 inch coil with a coil spacer. I'm not sure what year they started doing it this way. So you could just buy the coil spacer from them.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Ugh, that kinda sucks. Would rather have actual 2" coils. Seems like I used to buy them like this back in the day...no spacer? Am I nuts or was it a different brand?

Richard

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Ugh, that kinda sucks. Would rather have actual 2" coils. Seems like I used to buy them like this back in the day...no spacer? Am I nuts or was it a different brand?

Richard

Dont think you are nuts, pretty sure my truck has belltech 2" coils, no spacer.