WTB: Truck wanted - RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trio

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for a regular cab short bed (RCSB) GMT400. Manual preferred, 350 V8 required. NO rust issues (salt-free states only). Strongly prefer a Vortec 96-98, Chevy or GMC no preference. 4x4 preferred but not required for the right truck.

To summarize:

Required:
- V8
- NO rust
- Reg cab (no extended cabs)
- Short bed

Strongly preferred:
- 5-spd manual
- 96-98 vortec

Somewhat preferred:
- 4x4
- step-side (but fleetside OK for the right truck)

Cash buyer, willing to travel by plane for a good candidate. No BS buyer - see my signature, plenty of experience with these trucks. Peeling paint is OK, but Rust is not. Interior should be presentable and not appear a pack of wild animals lived in it. Everything should be present, intact, and generally in working order. Heavy mods need not bother. No lifts. The closer to stock the better. Mileage under 200k, but lower the better. Willing to pay a premium for a great truck. No basket cases please.

Best to PM me here if you know of any good trucks. In the meantime, I will keep perusing BaT, CL, and the national auto sales sites. Thanks!

(P.S. if you have been a member for less than 90 days and less than 20 posts, it will be a hard sell...)

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score

GMTAS400

Reaction score
OP said he wanted low miles - 9.3k miles qualifies.
OP also said willing to pay a premium for a great truck - pretty sure this truck qualifies as a great truck..

Attachments

• Front Suspension.jpeg
    Front Suspension.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Bed.jpeg
    Bed.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 17
  • Int.jpeg
    Int.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 97 Blue.jpeg
    97 Blue.jpeg