Wabbit's Wood Works?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anybody heard of these guys: Wabbit's Wood Works? I am assuming it was another conversion company. I saw this 97 Chevy K1500 ECSB with 358,*** miles (wow!) at the junkyard today and got some of the wood trim out of it. It had 40/20/40 FLEXSTEEL leather seats, dried and ruined of course. Here are some pictures of the wood trim:

You must be registered for see images attach

I didn't get any pictures of the interior because it looked like garbage, but it did have the medium gray interior, not the neutral.

Would these wood trim pieces be considered real wood? It is non-flexible unlike the stick-on stuff, and it is the screw on type. If it is real, I will consider putting it in my truck, since I like wood trim. How would I also go about polishing these up a bit? They are a little dull from no maintenance from the PO. Would rubbing compound be OK on these?

Thanks!

Wabbit Wood Works is company out of Cleveland, Texas that produces complete wood dashes,etc for cars, trucks. I have seen lots of their dashes in street rods mostly. Their dashes are 1st class products.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wab...57j0j69i60.12832j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I would agree with their stuff being 1st class, theire products are really great quality!

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Doing some research on Wabbits, and found out they're based out of a small town here in southeast Texas not too far from me. They're still in business according to Google. Might have to try the phone number someday and see if they can still make pieces for our trucks. Would sure save me a lot of frustration in trying to make my own.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Doing some research on Wabbits, and found out they're based out of a small town here in southeast Texas not too far from me. They're still in business according to Google. Might have to try the phone number someday and see if they can still make pieces for our trucks. Would sure save me a lot of frustration in trying to make my own.

Be sure to let us know if they are still in business! :)

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Be sure to let us know if they are still in business! :)
Ended up finding out that they shut down a few years ago according to tax records on the business. Guess I'm gonna keep an eye out for a set of wood trim now to see about duplicating it myself. Kinda bummed they're shut down because the shop was only about 25 or 30 minutes from me.

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Oh well, thanks for letting us know! Sad that they shut down.