01 Door sill clips are rusty dust. Need new!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rustyrado

Reaction score
The plastic door sill trim needed to be removed in my 01 Silverado. That trim has shiny silver clips attached to it, which match other interior panel clips in this truck. The problem is that down inside the doorsill, there were once female metal clips which were screwed down to threaded studs in the cab floor with those super cheap pressed metal 10-24 nuts. Those female clips have literally turned to dust along with most of the 10-24 nuts, so I don’t even have one to take a picture of. Does anybody have a picture of what I need or know where to get replacements for these?

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assuming you are referring to #12 in the parts diagram, you need P/N 11588650.

You must be registered for see images attach

Or, if you are referring to #9, then it's a bracket of some sort. Might be P/N 15286766. Might have to look on eBay or look in a salvage yard.

You must be registered for see images attach

Rustyrado

Reaction score
xXXPARAGONxXx, holy cow! The #12 clips are plated and survived. The #9 clips are the rusty dust. I’ve literally been trying internet searches for WEEKS to find this info. I can’t thank you enough. Oooooooooh. Feel the frustration oozing off my shoulders!

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xXXPARAGONxXx, holy cow! The #12 clips are plated and survived. The #9 clips are the rusty dust. I’ve literally been trying internet searches for WEEKS to find this info. I can’t thank you enough. Oooooooooh. Feel the frustration oozing off my shoulders!
I'll need your RPO codes to provide a definitive part number. If you can, snap a pic of your RPO sticker (in glove box?) and post it here.

Last edited:

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are a few of the companies that supplied the OE and or supply the aftermarket. They also use factory part numbers to stock parts.
" Autofastenersandclips.com" " Belmetric.com ". " fastenersandclips.com "
I have used all three and have had good luck. Auveco s catalog is huge, and illustrated. Good luck