97 K3500 Door Panel issues. Need The White Push-In Retainers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MBRZ71

Reaction score
These are not the stock replacements but I've had good results from these:

I tried 4 different ones from ebay and these are long enough to reach and have held nicely so far. Hope that helps.

wirlybird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, so new clips like the ones originally on the door, the 2 piece ones, came in and are installed. Seem ok but I now find a new issue I did not see before.
The door panel doesn't fit well at the front lower corner where the speaker is. Aftermarket speakers installed by previous owner.
Both doors are the same I have discovered.
I will post about this in the audio section.

Thank you to everyone for the help and suggestions.

These are the ones I am trying out.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

j 1985 chevy

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a 1997 K3500 extended cab pickup.
The drivers door panel was loose at the bottom and sides so I took it to the dealer to have them re-install it properly. Mainly replacing all of those white plastic "pegs" clips (don't know what they are called!) that go around the bottom and sides of the panel.
They lasted a few months before they all broke off like in the picture. It wasn't a slow thing but rather they broke all at the same time.
Used the truck yesterday and no issues but when I opened the door today the panel was all loose and flapping at the bottom. I pulled it away from the door a little and could see all the clips/pins were broken.

Anyone have a resource for replacement hardware that is good quality?
I looked at some on Amazon but they mostly get bad reviews and breaking easily or not staying engaged with the hole they go in.

You must be registered for see images attach
Go to lmc and look at the diagram for the door lmc if you don't by from them there are
still a grate place to finde out what thangs are called
Hi,
The drivers door panel was loose at the bottom and sides so I took it to the dealer to have them re-install it properly. Mainly replacing all of those white plastic "pegs" clips (don't know what they are called!) that go around the bottom and sides of the panel.
They lasted a few months before they all broke off like in the picture. It wasn't a slow thing but rather they broke all at the same time.
Used the truck yesterday and no issues but when I opened the door today the panel was all loose and flapping at the bottom. I pulled it away from the door a little and could see all the clips/pins were broken.

I looked at some on Amazon but they mostly get bad reviews and breaking easily or not staying engaged with the hole they go in.

Go to lmc and look at the door diagram a grate place to find out what Thangs are called even if you don't by from them

RCFallis

Reaction score
Hi,

RCFallis

Reaction score
Hi,

Just bought (50) for $6.00 on EBay for my K1500. Worked great.