How many different types of material are in the interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lance 1992

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#5 is the carpet on the back wall. Is it the same as the door panels and front and rear kick panels?
I don't think #3 has binding but I'm not sure what binding is. I think you are looking at the edge of the box which is plastic.
#4 does not look like the other carpet, but maybe it is ... I've included some other pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

I have not seen the door panel carpet kits anywhere. Maybe the same carpet as the back wall could be used on the door panels (and front and rear kick panels)?

Where can I get a good substitute for the solid blue materials on the seats and door panels?

Where can I get the elastic for the sun visor?

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good question. Don't know. Will check when I get home in a couple of hours. Truck's out of action, awaiting me putting in the new oil pump and radiator hopefully this weekend.

Update: And the answer is, @fancyTBI *drum roll*
...no carpet. Just dusty blue plastic.
Thanks for the update. I had a feeling that the base model trucks would not have the carpet.

Reaction score
In regards to rubber floor vs carpet. . No worries with coffee spills or muddy boots. Cleans up effortlessly and still looks great 30+ years later. Carpeted and cloth door panels are " luxurious " and look nice but depending on what the truck is used for, a little less practical.