FS: Interior protection - floor liners, seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trio

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Selling a lightly used / like new set of front seat covers and Husky floor liners from my 1993 K1500 Blazer.

Seat covers are custom fit covers in light gray tweed fabric, from CalTrend. Includes armrest covers - one for each seat. The driver seat has the cutout for the power seat controls at the front of the seat cushion (not on the side) as seen in the pic. Should definitely fit 92-94 Blazer and Yukon, and may fit 88-94 Silverado and Sierra with power driver seat and armrests, but you will need to verify. Like new condition. No stains, dirt, dog hair, etc. Selling the pair of seat covers for $70 plus shipping from 80921.

I also have a pair of front Husky Classic floor liners, custom fit, like new. Same fitment as the seat covers, I suspect. $40 plus shipping from 80921. SOLD

Last, I have a floor liner for the rear seat area in gray from Hexomat. Again, like new condition. This will only fit the 2-door Blazer / Yukons. $30 plus shipping from 80921.

I will update this listing when the items are sold.

Also for folks in Colorado, we may be able to arrange pick up on the Front Range and avoid shipping.

Thanks. Best to PM me here.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is this "too many" you speak of? I have heard similar strange utterings from my wife, but I don't understand them...