2024 Silverado HD badges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WannaBe1Ton

Reaction score
Just got this random idea and gave it a try. Looks decent imo. Matches the chrome on the truck like the wheel trim the bumpers and grill. Not sure if i would purchase these badges but i get them for free from work. (Chevy dealership) I also have the guide thing to line it up and evenly space it. What do you guys think?
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Just got this random idea and gave it a try. Looks decent imo. Matches the chrome on the truck like the wheel trim the bumpers and grill. Not sure if i would purchase these badges but i get them for free from work. (Chevy dealership) I also have the guide thing to line it up and evenly space it. What do you guys think?
It might not work on every truck, but chrome always looks good on black trucks! I like it!

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Thanks! We also get the black badges. I feel like they’d look really good on a Red or white truck.
Yes I think they would, like a modern Chevy Sport. I'm not a huge fan of most emblems, probably influenced by my Dad who grew up a car nut in the 50s and 60s and taught me a lot about customs and hot rods. Back then there was not near as much aftermarket support for custom accessories, so you used what you could find on other cars to make your ride a lil bit different. He used the trim on the top of a '58 Impala, that looks like an air scoop, on the top of his '55 Bel Air. This was a common mod on the Trip Five Chevys and other cars too. Of course the first thing many guys would do, is pull all the emblems off a car, but back then, that made holes to fill.....
But those new truck emblems fit in the body line like they were made for it!

WannaBe1Ton

Reaction score
Yes I think they would, like a modern Chevy Sport. I'm not a huge fan of most emblems, probably influenced by my Dad who grew up a car nut in the 50s and 60s and taught me a lot about customs and hot rods. Back then there was not near as much aftermarket support for custom accessories, so you used what you could find on other cars to make your ride a lil bit different. He used the trim on the top of a '58 Impala, that looks like an air scoop, on the top of his '55 Bel Air. This was a common mod on the Trip Five Chevys and other cars too. Of course the first thing many guys would do, is pull all the emblems off a car, but back then, that made holes to fill.....
But those new truck emblems fit in the body line like they were made for it!
haha that’s why i did it! at work one day i was looking at them thinking about it so i went out to the parking lot to see if they fit in that groove body line thing.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Funny how stuff like that happens!
A few weeks ago, I was wondering how long the rear doors were, at the top. Of course this idea comes into my head when we're pulling into Kroger to get the week's groceries. So I got out my pocket tape measure; the distance is 36". Wanted to double check that the Tahoe doors are the same on the top part....no Tahoes in the lot. Did my shopping and coming back out to my crew cab(parked at the far side of the lot cause it takes up 2 spaces!). Low and behold, there is a Tahoe in the lot now! Went over and got my measurement, checking first to be sure nobody's sitting in it.
Same distance! I thought it should be,but better to actually check rather than just trust your memory.

WannaBe1Ton

Reaction score
Funny how stuff like that happens!
A few weeks ago, I was wondering how long the rear doors were, at the top. Of course this idea comes into my head when we're pulling into Kroger to get the week's groceries. So I got out my pocket tape measure; the distance is 36". Wanted to double check that the Tahoe doors are the same on the top part....no Tahoes in the lot. Did my shopping and coming back out to my crew cab(parked at the far side of the lot cause it takes up 2 spaces!). Low and behold, there is a Tahoe in the lot now! Went over and got my measurement, checking first to be sure nobody's sitting in it.
Same distance! I thought it should be,but better to actually check rather than just trust your memory.
haha good to know! that is the one thing i wish i could change about my truck. i really wish it was a crew cab. i love crew cab long beds.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
haha good to know! that is the one thing i wish i could change about my truck. i really wish it was a crew cab. i love crew cab long beds.
I was looking for a 400 pickup for several years, found a few good candidates but never had $$$ at the right time or the truck wasn't as good as it was made out to be. I knew I wanted a 2500 or 3500 because they are sturdier than the half tons, don't need a diesel or big block cause I don't tow anything big. This truck turned up on the "stuff that catches my eye" thread, reposted by another member who saw it on his local Craigslist. We've had many Burbs of various ages, for many years, so I had to get used to "pickup" things again.
The worst thing about a truck this big, is parking and drive thrus. Having a 400 Burb and knowing where it would fit, helped us learn where not to go with the CCLB. And anyplace that has a parking garage....oh hell no. Too many of them have tight corners and turnarounds because they are made for cars small enough to fit in the bed of my truck....