Doors for 1996 chevy Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie T

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a 1996 Chevy Silverado single cab that needs a passenger door. The only Problem is that I live in Buffalo NY the salt belt lol. so it been pretty hard trying to find anything decent around here, and I don't really have any time to go down to the south to look for doors down there. I have been looking at after market doors for it but I am hesitant with it because I don't really want them to look different or be some low quality Chinese junk. So basically I'm coming to this group to get some ideas, if going with after market doors is a good idea, or if I should just wait and try and find some used doors for the truck.

ditch bang

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a 1996 Chevy Silverado single cab that needs a passenger door. The only Problem is that I live in Buffalo NY the salt belt lol. so it been pretty hard trying to find anything decent around here, and I don't really have any time to go down to the south to look for doors down there. I have been looking at after market doors for it but I am hesitant with it because I don't really want them to look different or be some low quality Chinese junk. So basically I'm coming to this group to get some ideas, if going with after market doors is a good idea, or if I should just wait and try and find some used doors for the truck.
What part of New York are you close to lake Erie? Couple places on the Ohio Pennsylvania border has them. They truck them up here from down south

Charlie T

Reaction score
What part of New York are you close to lake Erie? Couple places on the Ohio Pennsylvania border has them. They truck them up here from down south
I did end up finding doors, but I’m also looking for a bed. I’m up in Cuba ny maybe 20 min from Bradford Pa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ObsGus