2024 Silverado HD badges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know they fit there. I was considering a black set for the dually, mainly because they are cheaper than used GMT400 ones. I'd probably leave the HD off though. I'd like to find a bowtie to go with them, kind of a stock look but updated some. I might get the ones off a 1/2 ton at the yard for that part an just paint it black.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Been thinking the same thing, 3500 minus the HD. There's also a small GM badge, that would go well with the numbers.

You must be registered for see images attach

WannaBe1Ton

Reaction score
The ones u found are for a 99-07 truck. This is what i got.

U need to have the stock centers just replace the sticker. I have 4 centers in okish condition. I went to a local junkyard and picked up ones in excellent condition for 15 a piece if i remember correctly.

WannaBe1Ton

Reaction score
I could probably get another set of the 2500 badges if anyone wants some. I’ll see what i can do. No idea what they would cost to purchase because as I said i get them free when i have to install black badges on a new truck i just keep the chrome ones. Might have some extra black ones tho i’ll check. I also have 6.2 badges and duramax badges and some bow ties. And letters to spell out silverado.