Upper corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Well, like any other manufacturer does it. Make a mold of the OEM components and put the molds into the machine that pumps in the resin and dyes (if any are used) then bakes the new lens until it is finished.

Touché.

Ya, the method for the GMC lights should be no different than the one for the Chevy lights. You GMC guys can so it the same way.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Touché.

Ya, the method for the GMC lights should be no different than the one for the Chevy lights. You GMC guys can so it the same way.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually we can't. There isn't enough room between the studs to epoxy the socket to the light like on a Chevy set. I had to silicone the bulb socket right to the light instead...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Why not graft the whole backside of the reflector area from a lower into the backside of an upper? Then just drill new mount holes in the grill. The new holes won't be seen once mounted.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well started yesterday, didn't quite get it finished up yet I need to wire, solder, and heatshrink the LEDs, install the actual HID kits and then adjust the headlights.

You must be registered for see images attach

Started work with my handy assistant

LEDs in top corners

Those doing this keep in mind the width of the nut that holds the corners in. I cut it pretty close with one LED.

Slapped back together for now.

It's gonna have to work like that until my next couple days off. I have to pull the headlights off again to install the HID kit so I'll get them all adjusted up.

Couple questions:

What is the best way to get the headlights adjusted so sit straight and flush without constantly removing and installing the grill?

What is this?

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
Where did you find those corner lights? All I can find are the clear ones.
Well started yesterday, didn't quite get it finished up yet I need to wire, solder, and heatshrink the LEDs, install the actual HID kits and then adjust the headlights.

Started work with my handy assistant

LEDs in top corners

Those doing this keep in mind the width of the nut that holds the corners in. I cut it pretty close with one LED.

Slapped back together for now.

It's gonna have to work like that until my next couple days off. I have to pull the headlights off again to install the HID kit so I'll get them all adjusted up.

Couple questions:

What is the best way to get the headlights adjusted so sit straight and flush without constantly removing and installing the grill?

What is this?