Upper corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Hey man I a member of 5 forums. And when I need an answer quick I come over to GMT400. But I have friends on all of them some of them are on multiple forums also.

Crewcab Steve.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I have a guy here who can make the new upper corners with the housing having the socket incorporated into it, just didn't know if they'd be worth manufacturing.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been PMing 2000CCSB about how to wire them up with LEDs. He hooked me up with links for some small flat nosed LEDs that should fit inside the GMC housings. Actually just ordered the LEDs and adapter harness a little bit ago.

I've got a set of stock corners from my old sierra that I will rig up first just to see how everything goes before cutting into my new corners.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I have a guy here who can make the new upper corners with the housing having the socket incorporated into it, just didn't know if they'd be worth manufacturing.

He can make certain color lenses too? It what, how does he do it?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
He can make certain color lenses too? It what, how does he do it?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, like any other manufacturer does it. Make a mold of the OEM components and put the molds into the machine that pumps in the resin and dyes (if any are used) then bakes the new lens until it is finished.