Upper corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
My experience with the mod, I bought a set of sealed side marker LED's that go onto the trailers of semi trucks and cut off the outer shell. I went to the junkyard and carefully removed the corners from the backing plates and sealed the LED's to them. I also grabbed a couple weather pack connectors to hook it up. There is plenty of room behind the lights for installation

You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
My experience with the mod, I bought a set of sealed side marker LED's that go onto the trailers of semi trucks and cut off the outer shell. I went to the junkyard and carefully removed the corners from the backing plates and sealed the LED's to them. I also grabbed a couple weather pack connectors to hook it up. There is plenty of room behind the lights for installation

Arnt they way brighter than the lower ones now?

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I did all four while I was there, I have a picture of them on in my build thread. The second picture is the lower and the third picture is the upper.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
For you guys doing grafted circuit boards, make sure you waterproof any exposed areas of the boards, else they won't last very long due to moisture corroding the circuits.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
For you guys doing grafted circuit boards, make sure you waterproof any exposed areas of the boards, else they won't last very long due to moisture corroding the circuits.

Thanks for the input :cheers: the lights I bought are the ones that were completely sealed

Last edited:

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
No, the board is still in a plastic enclosure and the part I cut out was used for mounting onto the trailer, the backside is smooth as glass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975