Upper corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Where did you order the leds from an how are they held in the light?

My sockets must be old cause the lights keep going off but as soon as I touch the socket it will come back on. I hate burned out lights an I think this would be a good upgrade...

hey bluex I got my LED's form Ebay but since then he has opened a website. http://c-leds.myshopify.com/ I like these LED's .
for the corners I bought Pre-wired 5mm yellow leds. I would recommend that you use yellow vs. clear. clear LED's with clear lenses may be really cool looking but if the LAW enforcers in your area are ***** they could issue you a citation for non-amber corners. me I just do what I want when I want and just deal with the consequences Lol but I wanted yellow. If you do clear I want to see pics.
If you go to C-LED's check out there facebook they have or had discount codes running last week. US Seller!!!!!!!!!
If you buy non pre-wired I suggest you use 680 ohm resisters to keep the heat down on the LED's It won't effect the brightness enough to notice. any other Questions just ask.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey bluex I got my LED's form Ebay but since then he has opened a website. http://c-leds.myshopify.com/ I like these LED's .
for the corners I bought Pre-wired 5mm yellow leds. I would recommend that you use yellow vs. clear. clear LED's with clear lenses may be really cool looking but if the LAW enforcers in your area are ***** they could issue you a citation for non-amber corners. me I just do what I want when I want and just deal with the consequences Lol but I wanted yellow. If you do clear I want to see pics.
If you go to C-LED's check out there facebook they have or had discount codes running last week. US Seller!!!!!!!!!
If you buy non pre-wired I suggest you use 680 ohm resisters to keep the heat down on the LED's It won't effect the brightness enough to notice. any other Questions just ask.

Thanks, my corners are still amber so I should be ok using clear leds I guess. How do they stay in the light, just silicone?

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
ummm well I just drilled the whole the perfect size and they just snaped in lol. better than I could have imagined.

I thought you had clears. must have got confused with another post. clear will look great. I think:think:
Hope you don't have any hot spots. damn I need to oreder more LED's. I'm planning on ordering 50 of each color soon. :naughty: If I had white Led's I would go check for hot spots. Wait I do have a pile of white I'll try to post up a pic of a stock corner with White LED's soon.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are my corners. They call them euro amber I think...

You must be registered for see images attach

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
oh use yellow!!! lol I'm thinkin white will give you a really washed out amber color I'm thinkin can anyone prove me wrong. I you do go with white use warm or natural white not cool. just a tip. I love the look of the euro ambers

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At $5/each this just got bumped alot farther down the mod list. That would be $100 for 5 in each light. I thought leds were like .30 each :shrug: